The professional FERM AGM1119P is a powerful angle grinder with soft start electronics. It is designed for intensive use and has a power output of no less than 2600W. This angle grinder is suitable for a disc diameter of 230mm.
The grinding discs are quick and easy to change thanks to the spindle lock and the included spanner. With this grinder you always work safely thanks to the side handle that can be placed both left and right, and the adjustable protective cover. The safety switch and restart protection prevents unwanted switching on. The switch can be locked for comfort in continuous use. The 3 meter long rubber power cable also provides optimum freedom of movement.
This angle grinder can be used for all kinds of grinding jobs such as the cutting of concrete, bricks, tiles and metal. The angle grinder is also suitable for deburring metal, removing rust and old paint layers from metal.
What is the grinder suitable for?
Angle grinders are used for working with metal, stone or plastic materials. Depending on the mounted grinding wheel, this machine is used for cutting, deburring and sanding. For example:
- Cutting water pipes, bolts and aluminum profiles
- Machining (welding) seams
- Deburring of cut / sawn metal
- Removal of rust
- Grinding of slots for cables or water pipes in walls
- Cutting wall, floor and terrace tile
- Cutting of stone
- Quality: the components of this angle grinder are made of a high quality and ensure a longer lifespan in case of intensive use
- Freedom of movement: optimal ease of use thanks to the 3-metre rubber power cable
- Safe: thanks to the handle that can be placed on both the left and right side together with the adjustable protective cover on the machine, you can always work really safe
- Easy: change grinding discs quickly and easily thanks to the spindle lock and the enclosed spanner
- Design: the compact design ensures extra comfortable use
- Soft grip: designed for optimum comfort and control
- Side handle is adjustable to 2 different positions (left/right)
- Safety switch and restart protection prevents unwanted activation of the grinder
- The switch can be locked for continuous use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Designed & Developed in Netherland
What’s in the package?
- FERM AGM1119P Angle Grinder
- Side handle
- Hexagon key
|Gross weight||6.70 kg|
|No load speed||6.500/min|
|Includes||Side handle – Wrench – Hex key|