A demolition hammer is a powerful tool meant to break down large walls made of concrete, therefore, also known as a concrete breaker in the market.
- Carrying case1 615 438 432
- Carrying handle
- Grease tube (spare part number 1 615 430 010)
- Machine cloth
- 1 x pointed chisel, 30 mm hex shank, 400 mm
Extreme power for 13 tons of material removal per day
- Extremely high material removal rate due to single impact force and motor power: 13 tons of material removal per day
- Extremely long lifetime due to robust design and use of high-quality materials
- Vibration Control for the reduction of vibrations that are hazardous to health and, therefore, longer operating time and easier to use
- Bosch Heavy Duty - Power, Performance, and Robustness redefined!
- Comfortable working thanks to low vibration by adding rubber mounting/foam padding to the handles
|Impact Rate||1300 bpm|
|Impact Energy||45 J|
|Power Input||1750 W|
|Scope of Supply||Carrying Handle, Trolley, Grease Tube, Machine Cloth, Pointed Chisel|