The NT 75/2 Ap Me Tc is a high-performance wet/dry vacuum cleaner with the ApClean system for constantly high cleaning power and uninterrupted use. The robust 75-liter tank is ideal for large dirt volumes and is easy to empty thanks to the tilting chassis. This vacuum cleaner has a compact turbine casing with an integrated filter cover for easy removal of the large flat pleated filter. Effective semi-automatic ApClean filter cleaning provides constantly high cleaning power, uninterrupted use, and long filter life. The NT 75/2 Ap Me Tc also features electronic fill level monitoring Which ensures that the maximum allowable fill volume is not exceeded with wet vacuuming. Vacuumed liquids can easily be emptied via an oil-resistant drain hose. Accessories can be attached to the vacuum cleaner quickly and easily using the practical clip system. The device has a hose storage compartment, an accessory compartment, and a large storage area (e. g. for tools). Two large trestle wheels and two steering rollers give the NT 75/2 Ap Me Tc good mobility.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The large onboard storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close to hand.
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
- The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption. Optimum suction power with high efficiency.
Hose and bend attachment
- Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Paper
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic cut-out features at max. filling quality
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Tilting chassis
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning)
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, II
- Stop swivel castor
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Airflow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25,4|
|Container content (l)||75|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal diameter||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||26|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||700 x 505 x 995|